The reason for my delaying the new book revealed!

I'm releasing my first audiobook! The School Reunion is now available for you to download and listen to (almost 6 hours of erotic fun!) on Audible.com right now! And it'll be available through Amazon and iTunes sometime over the next few days.

The link is here: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07PDJ6BGY/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H6-BK-ACX0-144867&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144867_rh_uk


Audible is really good value at £7.99 a month for unlimited listening, or you can just buy and download the book. I've found listening to audiobooks is a TOTALLY different experience to reading - give it a try.

Watch this space for news on 3 (yes, 3) new books coming from me soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!