Hard Feelings: A Size Queen Story Part 2 is out now!

My new book, "Hard Feelings", the second part to a Size Queen Story which started with "Great Lengths" is out now on Amazon, B&N, Nook, Smashwords and should be on Apple Books next week.

If you enjoyed the first instalment, hopefully you'll enjoy this one! There's a few twists and turns and surprises along the way as we continue Josh and Mabel's journey of discovery.


Check it out by clicking this link and let me know if you want a sequel!

Next up is "The One That Got Away... Until He Didn't" my Medium serial which I'll publish once it's completed on Medium and then we're going back to the Azure View Hotel for the second Holiday Hotwives story.

Take care everyone and keep an eye out for new updates from me very soon!

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Coming tomorrow... The Hotwife Key Party: Tina!