What's next?

The last three months have been busy for yours truly, with three new books and several other projects going on in the background, one of which included a whirlwind trip to New York, which was a blast, but you might be wondering... What's next?

If all goes to plan, September will see two new books, the first being the long-awaited second book in the Holiday Hotwives series. Kelly: Takes Two To Tango. Here's an early glimpse at the cover.


The Holiday Hotwives series is my primary focus moving forward. I have six stories planned out and there might even be two more, depending on how well received the series is. Book 3 in the series is scheduled for a late October release, followed by a very special Christmas-themed story which will serve as a spin-off from the main stories. More on that book very soon! It's an exciting project that I have lined up and is going to be something totally new for me.

After 'Kelly', I'm going to be doing something else different - a bundle of short hotwife and cuckold stories. Some of you might have already read a couple of them on my Medium page. They're super-hot and filthy and are just too good not to make available as an eBook, so keep an eye out for more details on that soon. With luck, it will be out at the end of September, a week or so after Kelly

October, November and December will see the third and fourth Holiday Hotwives stories, with a couple of surprises, including the Christmas story, sprinkled in-between.

Don't forget to check out my most recent books if you haven't already, and as always, feel free to get in touch with your feedback!

My latest books:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!