A Special Hallowe'en Treat

Hi everyone,

I've just published a brand new Hallowe'en Special Short Story on Amazon and other good eBook stores, plus it's now live on my Patreon and Medium pages.


My friend and I decide to swap fancy dress costumes at a Hallowe'en house party to have a little bit of fun with our wives. However, what happens next is an erotic adventure that neither of us intended but ends up being scarily good fun.

The Halloween Hotwife House Party is a 6,300-word long story from Paul Garland, the master of cuckold and hotwife erotic fiction and features cuckold and hotwife themes and explicit sex.

Get it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Coming tomorrow... The Hotwife Key Party: Tina!