Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful festive holiday and that you got in plenty of naughty reading during the break.

I've had a really productive January so far, with lots of new stories and more in the pipeline, starting with a new short story out today!



Tina Takes Another One For The Team was first published on Medium and is an 11,000-word story that continues Joe and Tina's adventures after the first Holiday Hotwives book, Tina: Taking One For The Team. Check it out on Amazon!

Also, get ready for two brand-new books coming very soon.


Stacy: Three's A Crowd is the third in the Holiday Hotwives series and is coming January 27th, 2023. Pre-orders are now live on Amazon.


Finally, A Hotwife's Love Letter is my entry in the Ultimate Hotwife Valentine series, a multi-author collaboration starting in February. My book comes out February 2nd, 2023 and is live to preorder right now on Amazon.

So, it's a busy month ahead! I hope you'll be joining me on the erotic journey that is 2023 and beyond.

Until then, stay horny,

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!