Coming soon!

 Over the next 4 weeks, I have 3 (yes, 3) books releasing, so here's what's coming next!


First up is the 4th Holiday Hotwives book, Gemma: Four Letter Words.
A standalone story, 'Gemma' is an interracial cuckolding vacation story that continues in the tradition of the 'Holiday Hotwives' series and will be out sometime in May.


Next is the second in the 'Cucked' series of short stories. Over Cucked! features four stories previously published on my Medium page and a brand new, exclusive short hotwife story that no one will expect!


Then on June 1, I'm proud to be releasing the opening book in the first ACHE collaboration: The Hotwife Key Party. Featuring Tina and Joseph from Tina: Taking One For The Team and Tina Takes Another One For The Team, this book is something I'm really excited about. Preorders are live now!

Following that, in June, I have the sequel to The Detective Hotwife, 'The Thirst Games' so keep an eye out for more news on that soon.

Until then, stay horny!

Regards,

Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Coming tomorrow... The Hotwife Key Party: Tina!