It's out. Check out my new book!

 🍒 IT'S HERE: 'A Second Bite At The Cherry' is NOW AVAILABLE! 🍒

Step into a realm where love, desire, and magic are intricately woven together. I'm ecstatic to announce the launch of my latest erotic urban fantasy, 'A Second Bite At The Cherry'. Join Glenn and Cherry on a whirlwind journey as they grapple with love's complexities amidst the seductive pull of yesteryears.

✨ Ever wondered about the roads not taken in love? Dive deep into a hotwife and cuckold narrative that seamlessly blends romance, erotica, and the spellbinding allure of urban fantasy. ✨

📚 Grab your copy NOW on all major digital bookstores! And stay tuned, a paperback edition is on its way.

#ASecondBiteAtTheCherry #EroticUrbanFantasy #BookLaunch #AvailableNow


https://books2read.com/u/3JeA1e

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Coming tomorrow... The Hotwife Key Party: Tina!