Update on forthcoming titles from Paul Garland

Hey everyone, I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

I just thought I'd update you with a list of my forthcoming books and their anticipated release dates for the rest of 2020. It's been an interesting year to say the least and I've stepped up my writing significantly in the last couple of months due to having more time on my hands and I hope to increase my writing productivity more next year.

Here's what's coming to Amazon Kindle (and some other bookstores too) soon!

October

13th - Tales of the Black Cats Club #1: The Cat That Got The Cream (A No Angels Short)

25th - Sara's Shocking Secret (A No Angels Novel)

30th - Tracey's Trick Or Treat (A Sexy Seasonal Short)

November (dates are approximate)

14th - Tales of the Black Cats Club #2: Cat Got Your Tongue? (A No Angels Short)

28th - The Cuckold Collection: Dark Curiosity

December (dates are approximate)

10th - Tales of the Black Cats Club #3: Cat And Mouse (A No Angels Short)

20th - Untitled (A Sexy Seasonal Short)

I hope you're looking forward to reading these and much as I am publishing them.

Next up will be the cover for Tracey's Trick Or Treat - watch this space!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!