Dark Curiosity is OUT NOW!


My new book, Dark Curiosity, the latest in the Cuckold Collection is now available on Amazon. Check it out here: https://books2read.com/u/mvnq68

It's a hot and steamy 35k length story around the theme of interracial cuckolding and vacation sex, so if those topics do it for you - you should definitely check it out.

My next book is the third No Angels short - Tales of the Black Cats Club: Cat and Mouse and hopefully, it'll be available around December 10, followed by my Christmas-themed short story the week afterwards.

Anyway, I hope you're all keeping safe and well and look forward to hearing from some of you in my emails like always soon!

Enjoy the new book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!