Access Denied is on it's way

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the delays everyone but Amazon rejected the content of 'Access Denied' on the reason of me featuring the main character's father having a few scenes with the main character's wife. The scenes aren't incestuous or even close to being but there you go.

So, I've got to replace those chapters and quite a bit of the narrative, hence me pushing the release date back to May 31st to give me plenty of time to get it sorted.

I'm sorry about the slow progress - this book seems 'cursed' but I'll write a full blog-post on that when it's finally out.

Hope you guys are all keeping safe and well,,

Regards,

Paul 

Comments

  1. How about send those scenes to people that have purchased and asked for them. I, for one, love to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!