Almost there!

To keep all you horny fans updated, my two new books, The Bad Crowd and A Friend In Need are both in the final stages of production and should be available in the next few days, so watch this space...

The Bad Crowd is the story of a husband and wife who get involved in a not-entirely-legitimate family business, and get drawn in a little further than intended, to the point where his wife becomes the centre of attention for the big boss and head of the company. When an offer is made that the couple can't refuse, difficult decisions have to be made and then things take a very unexpected twist.

A Friend in Need is an exploration of what happens when a wife's childhood sweetheart comes back into her life, and challenges her feelings about both her marriage and her past.

As soon as the two books are available, I'll announce it on here and my other social media channels. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, if you don't already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!