Buy me a coffee!

Hey everyone, I hope (as always) that you're keeping safe and well in these troubled times.

I'm currently working on two new books, which I'll share more information on soon, along with a preview chapter or two. They're not quite ready for sharing yet as they're in the formative stages, but hopefully I'll have my next book out by mid-to-late-August!

In the meantime, if you want to support me at all - I'm trying to renovate my spare room into a proper writing office, but it's difficult in these hard economic times - so I've set up a fun Ko-Fi page!

You can literally support me by buying me a coffee (donation) through this link - every bit helps. Thanks in advance, and I'll have an update later this week about the books!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Coming tomorrow... The Hotwife Key Party: Tina!