Update time

My books have taken a little longer than usual to get out to you this month. Not only has homeschooling due to lockdown denied me some 'writing time' but Locked Up: the next book in The Cuckold Collection has turned out to be my longest book yet - over 60,000 words long.

It's almost finished the editing process though and should be out in the next week and then following closely behind will be my first spin-off from the popular No Angels novel: The Photo Shoot. That book is called The Camera Doesn't Lie and is a 20,000 word long novelette which I'm sure fans of the original will love.

Thanks for your patience and once the books go live, I'll announce it on here, Twitter and all my other usual social media channels. I hope you're all keeping safe and well through the pandemic and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!