My first new book of the year is OUT NOW!

So we finally got there! After what seemed to take forever, I finally managed to finish, edit and publish 'Locked Up,' my latest entry into the Cuckold Collection.

I'm sorry it took SO long but hopefully, it'll be worth the wait!

You can find it here: https://books2read.com/u/bPXvdR on both Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.

Next up is 'The Camera Never Lies', a new 'No Angels' story which is a spin-off from 'The Photo Shoot' No Angels novel. It should be available next week! I'll announce it on here when it's live.

I hope you all managed to get through January safely and look forward to hearing from some of you in my emails!

Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!