Access Denied - the forbidden chapters are now available!

My latest eBook, Access Denied, the fifth in the Cuckold Collection, had to undergo a major rewrite due to some of the content being deemed as too near to the knuckle for publication on Amazon. I managed to rework the book and we got there in the end but I felt the removed chapters were too much fun to leave on the cutting room floor.

So... I licked them into shape, changing them from a midpoint sex scene to an epilogue piece which continues right from the end of the original book and I've published it on all the other eBook stores.

books2read.com/u/mKRjeP

Click the link above and choose your preferred store. It's only 99c for a 5,000 word long story which I promise will be worth the read!

Of course, if you haven't read Access Denied yet, what are you waiting for! Click the images below for more information and keep an eye out for news on my next two books coming very soon!

Regards,

Paul





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!