Tina: Taking One For The Team... OUT NOW!

I'm happy to announce the release of my latest book, Tina: Taking One For The Team, available now on Amazon Kindle.

https://books2read.com/b/38y1eZ


It's the first book in a brand new series from me: Holiday Hotwives, a set of standalone stories based around couples exploring their sexualities while staying at a very special hotel in Italy.

Next up from me is both the second in the series and also the first book in my other new 2022 series: Size Queen Stories. More information and a cover real on that very soon!

In the meantime, enjoy the story of Tina and Joe and be sure to leave me a review or get in touch with your feedback. I always appreciate hearing from my readers.

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!