The last book in the 'Box Of Photos' series is out now!

If you've been following along with my hotpast series, 'I Found A Box Of Photos Of My Wife... And Her Ex,' you'll be excited to know that the final book in the series is out today on Amazon!

https://geni.us/boxofphotos4


in the final installment of the 'I Found A Box Of Photos Of My Wife... And Her Ex' series, Phil and Sue's journey into her past reaches its climax.

With their marriage temporarily on hold while Sue revisits her past with James and Aaron, they face unexpected challenges. As the dust settles, can their relationship withstand the fallout?

When a final series of shocking events shakes their world, Phil, Sue, Irene, and others must confront the past and its consequences head-on.

'I Found A Box Of Photos Of My Wife... And Her Ex, Book 4' contains explicit sexual scenes, exploring hotpast, cuckold, hotwife and wife-sharing themes.

Get it today! https://geni.us/boxofphotos4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!