My new book is out now!

Just a quick note to let you know that 'Hannah's Helping Hands' is out now on Amazon and most good digital eBook stores.

https://books2read.com/u/mq12aO

It's slightly different from my usual stories, but I'll be going back to those topics in my next book, which I'll have news on VERY soon. Keep an eye out for that. In other news, I've been battling the dreaded covid.19 this week but the good news is that I seem to be through the worst of it today and will be knuckling back down to doing some writing this weekend.

I hope you guys are all keeping well and managing (unlike me) to avoid the cursed bug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWSFLASH from the ACHE authors Facebook and Twitter feeds...

I Caught My Wife In Bed... With My Boss is out now!

Some exciting news!